WHAT IS MAHWAHSTRONG?
WHO WE ARE
MahwahStrong is a group of residents who have come together to preserve the welcoming, inclusionary lifestyle of Mahwah Township.
We are a grassroots organization that embraces diversity and the rule of law so we may live in harmony with our neighbors.
- Help maintain Mahwah's vibrant, inclusive multicultural community
- Protect residents' quality of life by supporting a range of strong zoning and land use ordinances
- Ensure Mahwah facilities are appropriately utilized in accordance with existing and future ordinances
- Work with both town leadership and police department for the health, safety, welfare and quality of life of all Mahwah residents
HOW CAN YOU FIND US?
- Search for "MahwahStrong" on Facebook and then hit the "Like" button so you can see our updates on important news and information
- Check our website www.mahwahstrong.org for meeting and status updates
- Send your ideas, tips, and concerns via our contact page
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- It is illegal for someone to knock at your door and offer cash to buy your home. If this happens, call the police immediately at 201-529-1000.
- Town ordinances are being reviewed and implemented.
HOW DO YOU GET INVOLVED?
1. JOIN A COMMITTEE TO HELP ACHIEVE THESE GOALS
Volunteer for one of MahwahStrong's committees. Choose from Legal, Research, Communication, Community Outreach, Real Estate, Fundraising, Technology, Parks, and School Issues.
2. SHOW UP AT TOWN COUNCIL & MAHWAHSTRONG MEETINGS
3. DONATETo contribute to our cause, please send your contribution using Paypal
Checks can be made payable to
and sent to:
115 Franklin Tpke Suite 247
Mahwah, NJ 07430
#MAHWAHSTRONG is a not-for-profit, non-partisan group.